Gervasi Vineyard’s state-of-the-art winemaking facilities are located inside The Crush House. Our team of experts goes to great lengths to produce only the finest quality wines.
Winery Tours are currently unavailable as we strive to keep the winery clean and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ohio Uncorked Wine Trail
In partnership with the Ohio Wine Producers Association. Offered through the spring 2021.
- Purchase a pass and a cork board for $30 through Ohio Wine Producers Association.
- Choose an Ohio shaped board or one that is shaped like a wine glass.
- Visit The Crush House Wine Bar & Eatery at Gervasi Vineyard and make a purchase (food, wine, spirits).
- Collect a GV logoed cork and have your pass signed.
- Visit 23 additional wineries throughout Ohio to fill your board!
- When all 24 slots are full, take a picture and send it via email to the Ohio Wine Producers Association offices, per instructions on your traveling pass. The association will then send you a $20 voucher that can be applied to the cost of a ticket to one of the Ohio Wine Producers events in 2021.
List of wineries participating in the Ohio Uncorked Wine Trail >>
or call 440-466-4417
** The Crush House & Winery is the only venue on the GV estate participating in this program. You may make a purchase anywhere on property and the show your receipt at The Crush House to have your traveling pass signed.
Winery Pairings Tours
Tours are temporarily suspended until further notice in an effort to keep our facilities safe and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Private Winery Tours
Private tours of the winery are ideal for groups of 24 or fewer. At the conclusion of the tour, your group will enjoy either a bottle of Gervasi wine to taste or a food pairings plate.
No private winery tours are currently being scheduled.
The Tasting Bar
Taste for yourself! Enjoy a tasting experience like no other at our expansive Tasting Bar located in The Crush House with both seated and standing bar available.