Gervasi’s luxury boutique hotel hosts 24 individual suites featuring king-sized beds, fireplaces, heated floors and other high-end amenities. Each room has an adjacent covered patio, allowing guests to enjoy the picturesque view of a courtyard and lake.
The 18,000-square-foot structure houses a shared lobby and an exercise facility. A complimentary Italian-style continental breakfast is offered each morning, and deluxe in-room services are also available.
This 375-square-foot private suite features one king bed, two club chairs, ottoman and adjacent 110-square-foot covered veranda. Maximum number of guests per room is two.
Rates from $219 to $489 per night plus taxes.
Two night minimum for weekend stays during peak months (May 1 – November 1). Non-taxable resort fee of $20 per suite not included in prices listed above. Check-in starts at 3 p.m. and check-out is before 11 a.m.
Breakfast for Two
Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast for two guests delivered to your suite each morning of your stay. Choose from a variety of house-made selections paired with fresh croissants, fresh sliced fruit, assorted juices, teas and coffee.View Options
|Complimentary Continental Breakfast
Heated Tile Floors (winter months)
Heated Towel Bars
Private Outdoor Patio
Access To Walking/Bicycling Trail
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
Bathrobes and Slippers
Sitting Area with Two Club Chairs
Blackout Wood Blinds/Curtains
Clock Radio With iPod Dock
Keurig® Brewing System
Enhance Your Stay
Make your visit even more memorable with specialty foods, gift baskets, floral arrangements, in-suite massage services or yoga sessions.View Add-Ons
Villa & Casa Awards
- 2021 Unique Lodging Property of the Year
- 2020 Travelers’ Choice Award by Trip Advisor – top 10% of hotels worldwide
- Top 21 Most Romantic Getaways in Ohio by the US News & World Report
- Top Romantic Getaways in Ohio by Resorts & Lodges
- Top Summer Romantic Couple Vacations by Resorts & Lodges
- Featured on Trips To Discover
- Top 10 Vineyard Inns by BedandBreakfast.com
- USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice
- 2019 Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor
- 2020 Akron Beacon Journal “Beacon’s Best” – Finalist for Overnight Destination