Ohioans have been telling each other to stay safe for the past few months. As the economy opens and expands throughout Ohio, GV Destinations wants fellow Ohioans to know our employees have made Stay Safe Ohio a top priority when reopening our restaurants, coffeehouse/cocktail lounge and suites for overnight stays.
It’s time to get ready to dine out again! Dining out will have just a bit of a twist for the immediate future—for example, social distancing will be in effect. Gervasi Vineyard (GV) is the perfect destination for a safe night out with friends and family over an exquisite meal and a glass of wine or spirits.
GV is officially reopening all on-site restaurants/venues including The Bistro, The Crush House Wine Bar & Eatery, The Piazza and The Still House, as well as reopening both outdoor and indoor dining at its sister property, The Twisted Olive, located in Green.
Celebrate Life While Staying Safe
Staying Safe in Ohio involves selecting a restaurant such as those at GV that practice social distancing and implement all required (and then some) sanitary procedures. There are numerous ways GV Destinations is ensuring its guests stay safe while enjoying their evening:
- All of GV Destinations’ restaurants including The Bistro, The Crush House, The Piazza and the Still House at Gervasi Vineyard, and The Twisted Olive (in Green) have a new floor plan to accommodate social distancing. The standard 6-foot guideline has been put in to practice at all establishments.
- GV will follow the health department’s guidelines, as well as implementing additional best practices for the safety of our guests including: elevated cleaning and sanitation, protocols requiring all employees to be pre-screened with temperature checks, requirement to wear a mask, gloves for designated kitchen and cleaning duties, as well as consistent handwashing and sanitation will be emphasized.
- Parties will be limited to 10 people.
- The Piazza outdoor patio will change formats this year to offer full service dining (versus the counter-style ordering in years past). This will allow for better social distancing and the safety of our guests. Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis by the hostess. Walk-up carryout is available during regular business hours.
- In The Crush House, nearly half of the restaurant’s seating is outdoors, between the patio in the front of the venue, and the wrap-around balcony located on the upper level overlooking the estate.
- The Still House will maintain its status as a coffeehouse by day and a cocktail lounge in the evening. To safely accommodate our guests, hosted seating will now be implemented both indoors and outdoors. The “Sin Room” cigar lounge will also reopen with all appropriate measures taken to ensure safety.
- GV will continue to offer its curbside carryout and family style dinner options at The Crush House, The Piazza, and The Villa Grande. Enjoy the many tastes of Tuscany while staying safe at home!
- Bring a blanket along and order carryout from The Piazza or The Crush House to enjoy a picnic on the sprawling 55-acre estate alongside one of the beautiful lakes, or off on your own for ultimate social distancing.
- Additional Adirondack chairs have been added to the lakeside lawn for guests to enjoy casual gatherings and drinks before or after dinner.
- For a complete list of how GV Destinations is exemplifying Stay Safe Ohio, see GV’s response to COVID19 at gervasivineyard.com/coronavirus.
Stay Safe in Your Private Suite
Extend your evening of dining and wine by reserving an overnight or weekend stay in one of Gervasi Vineyard’s exquisite suites, villas or farmhouse.
The Casa, The Farmhouse and The Villas at GV offer luxurious overnight accommodations for the ultimate in privacy and social distancing. Our suites feature all the high-end amenities you would expect from a AAA Four Diamond resort, such as an in-room fireplace, beverages, Keurig coffee maker, heated floor and towel bar, and cozy robes and slippers. The GV staff focuses on intensive cleaning, and standalone filtration systems exists in each unit.
A deluxe Italian continental breakfast is delivered to your room each morning. You can also choose to have lunch and/or dinner delivered with any of Gervasi’s specialty wines or spirits for enjoyment inside your suite or outside on the private patio.
To find out how you can Stay Safe in Ohio while enjoying the ultimate dining experience at Gervasi Vineyard, visit gervasivineyard.com @gervasivineyard on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube or call 330.497.1000. Gervasi Vineyard is located at 1700 55th Street NE, Canton, Ohio, 44721.