Celebrate Mother’s Day
at GV Destinations
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 8, and we’ll be here to serve you.
Make your holiday reservations today!
Open 11:30am – 7pm and reservations will be accepted.
To make reservations, call 330-497-1000, ext. 520. Carryout also available >
CRUSH HOUSE MOTHER’S DAY FEATURES:
(full menu will also be available all day)
- Ham and potato soup $5 cup | $7 bowl
- 6-8oz barramundi topped with a tomato basil butter served with a Mediterranean polenta and vegetable of the day $32
- Pork tenderloin topped with an apple mostarda served with a sweet potato salad and vegetable of the day $28
- Macaron trio (blueberry lemon, white peach and hibiscus, raspberry and blackberry) served with whip cream and fresh berries $10
- Passionfruit Margarita – Don Julio Blanco, Cointreau, Fresh Lime Juice, Passionfruit Puree $13
- Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops – Porcini Mushroom Risotto, Salt Roasted Root Vegetables, Dried Cherry Port Wine Sauce $38
- Shrimp Scampi – Atop Housemade Lobster Ravioli, English Peas, Nueske Bacon Lardons, Roasted Pepper Coulis, Cippolini Onions, Sweet Butter Corn Sauce $42
- Triple Chocolate Cake with Prosecco Macerate Strawberries $7
Open 7am – 10pm with live music from 7-10pm.
Open noon – 7pm.
TWISTED OLIVE MOTHER’S DAY FEATURES:
(the full dinner menu will also be available all day)
- Roasted Beet Salad – spinach, goat cheese, roasted almonds, balsamic vinaigrette $13
- Surf and Turf – petit filet, shrimp smothered in a butter sauce, redskin mashed potatoes, asparagus $48
- Pasta Primavera with fonduta tortellacci pasta, asparagus, tomatoes, peas, zucchini, squash $28
- Vanilla Tart with Orange Curd – vanilla meringue and pomegranate compote $8