Join our Grape Harvest Team!
Due to the overwhelming response, we are no longer taking applications at this time.
- We expect three to five harvest dates spread over the first three weeks of September.
- Emails with more information will be sent to the Harvest Team 1-3 days in advance of a harvest date. Respond if you can help.
- Once each pick day is set, another email with some specifics about that particular day will be sent (where to meet specifically, grape varietal, etc.).
- Picking dates are weather dependent. If we encounter predicted storms on a harvest date then we will reschedule for the next clear day.
- Pizza lunch, water, pruners, nitrile gloves, sanitizer, and handwashing stations will be provided. If you have dietary restrictions, please bring your own lunch.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate alone or age 15-17 with a parent.
- Hours will be tracked each shift and payment will be issued the beginning of October after the final harvest for all hours worked.
- Harvest Workers will be paid $13 per hour and because the total amount is expected to be below $600, no 1099 will be required.
- Requires the ability to stand on your feet for several hours straight, occasional bending/stooping, and occasionally lifting 20lbs in outdoor environment.
- Assemble in the vineyard at 7AM. There will be a short required agricultural safety instructional time. Most picking days end by mid-afternoon. Shorter work shifts can be accommodated.
- Double check the forecast temperatures for the day.
- You are encouraged to wear long sleeves and a hat for sun protection. Use sunscreen if you need.
- Please bring your own mask to wear if you choose, we will be outside for the duration of the harvest day.
- Wear ‘Closed Toe’ shoes.
- Use insect repellent if you like in case of pesky morning insects.