Enjoy winter at its best with a staycation at Gervasi Resort & Spa (GV). Below are 10 ways to enjoy your winter staycation at GV so pack all of your work (and worries) away and pack up your winter fashions for a stay at GV.
1. Reserve your stay now! Select from one of three exquisite lodging options at Gervasi-The Casa, The Villas or The Farmhouse. Enjoy luxury accommodations, beautiful décor, king-sized beds, covered patios, fireplaces, heated floors and towel bars and many more high-end amenities. Enhance your stay at any of these wonderful locations by choosing from a variety of unique products and services to make your stay even more memorable such as ordering flowers for the room, placing an order for a specialty anti-pasta platter, ordering wine and chocolates, or gift baskets delivered to your room.
2. Play – For those indoor activities, Gervasi offers so many things to do such as culinary classes, tastings and tours, special events and live music. If you are more of an outdoor winter enthusiast, Stark Parks offers a mélange of outdoor winter fun including cross-country skiing, sledding, snowshoeing, hiking, walking and many more outdoor activities.
3. Eat, Eat, Eat — Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner– There will be a complimentary continental breakfast delivered to your room every morning. For the afternoon and evening meals, enjoy dining at three upscale eateries offering Italian dinning along with wines, spirits, craft beers and much more. Choose one or try all three, The Bistro, The Still House and The Crush House.
4. Relax – Shut off the world for a few hours and warm up the cold days sitting next to or cuddling up to a beautiful fireplace in your room, and don’t forget to enjoy a warm cup of hot chocolate while relaxing.
5. Romance – GV is designed to make guests feel they have left their regular lives behind for a time and are visiting a romantic Tuscan village in Italy where you can enjoy romantic dinners and great wines, wines and more wines.
6. Enjoy – Ambiance, romance, beauty, rest, and relaxation are all part of what you will find on the grounds of Gervasi Vineyard Resort & Spa.
7. Meet – Take some time to gather at The Still House to talk with and enjoy talking to other guests over coffee or an expertly made expresso or chat (face-to-face versus Facetime) with each other while having special cocktails or your preferred pour of bourbon and a cigar. The Still House is a great place to make new friends or touch base with old friends.
8. Luxuriate – Comfort is the theme at GV’s The Casa and The Villas where both lodging locations specialize in Guests will enjoy the luxury and love the amenities found in all the lodgings.
9. Shop – Many guests find shopping to be the best form of relaxation. Gervasi offers an on-property unique gift shop, The Marketplace, where you will find brands you won’t find anywhere else in the area.
10. Save – Forget about the costs! Gervasi has you covered with amazing winter specials for those who are packed and ready to go!
The weather is great (for winter fun) and Gervasi Vineyard Resort & Spa awaits!