- This event has passed.
Mom’s Night Out with Q92
October 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
It’s the second “Mom’s Night Out” at Gervasi Vineyard in partnership with radio station Q92! October’s theme is “comfy”, so dress comfy your favorite leggings and big sweatshirts and come to The Crush House Wine Bar & Eatery and The Still House Cocktail Lounge for a fun evening with friends. The event is free and open to the public!
Enjoy delicious mom-themed drink features or try a wine flight of your favorite Gervasi wines. Plus enjoy Gervasi’s house-made cuisine at both venues featuring appetizers, shareables, entrees and delicious desserts.
Q92’s Megan McCrea will be on hand for meet and greet opportunities at both venues. Q92 will be giving away VIP seating to the event (on-air) to include one of the featured mom-themed drinks at both The Crush House and The Still House. When you arrive, be sure to get your GV Mom’s Passport and register to win great prizes from Q92 at both venues. Enter to win a pair of tickets to Alanis Morissette’s concert celebrating the 25th Anniversary of her Jagged Little Pill Album next year! The winner will be drawn at Mom’s Night Out on November 18th.
Live music will be featured in The Still House with local musician Rolando, offering a variety of styles and covers from decades from Jazz, Rock, and Blues with the underlying groove of Latin and Pop/Italian rhythms.
Location: The Crush House, The Still House, The Marketplace (See Property Map >)
- The Crush House: Mom-arita on the rocks, Wine Slushie, Bruschetta Trio and Flourless Chocolate Truffle Torte
- The Still House: Mama Mia Martini (Back by popular demand!), Seasonal Sangria, Chips & Dip, Pretzel, Tiramisu
- The Marketplace: Save 20% off your entire purchase at The Marketplace Gift Shop with your GV Mom’s Passport! Features include candles, jewelry & housewares/serving sets.
- The Crush House: last seating at 8:30 p.m. (restaurant and bar to remain open for seated guests) – Megan Meet and Greet from 6-7pm
- The Still House: Open until 10 p.m. – Megan Meet & Greet from 7-8pm
- The Marketplace: Open until 8 p.m.