We now are hiring for all positions listed below. Fill out the application or come to one of our open houses.
GV Destinations’ vision is to deliver a world-class hospitality experience where people can connect to enhance their lives. We could not make that vision a reality without our passionate employees! We promote a dynamic, fun and exciting work environment, and pride ourselves on opportunities for career development. GV Destinations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Team Member, you’ll enjoy:
- Opportunity for affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life Insurance, 401K Company Match, Short and Long Term Disability, and more.
- 7 Paid Holidays (FT)
- Additional PTO (FT)
- GV Perx – discounts on meals/merchandise for staff and family/friends
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunity for training, career advancement and wage growth
Employment Open Houses for 2021
- Wednesday, July 28 from 5-7pm at GV Villa Grande
Seasonal and Year-Round Hiring at Gervasi Vineyard
- Bartender Tipped Compensated Position
- Hotel Receptionist $14-18/hour
- Kitchen Manager Based on Experience
- Laundry Attendant $12-14/hour
- Line Cooks & Lead Line Cooks $14-19/hour
- Maintenance Technician Based on Experience
- Dishwashers & Prep Cooks $11-14/hour
- Restaurant Servers Tipped Compensated Position
Seasonal and Year-Round Hiring at The Twisted Olive
Located in Green, Ohio
- Hosts & Bussers – Contact Devin Hurd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-899-0550 ext. 640
- All Culinary Positions – Contact Katie Ridenour at email@example.com or call 330-899-0550 ext. 642
Please review the job description and complete the online application if you are interested in being considered.