Pups on the Piazza
- Dogs are permitted on The Piazza Tuesdays only.
- Dogs MUST be on leash at all times and attended by owner.
- Owner MUST clean up dog droppings utilizing bags (some provided) and dispose at the dumping station located near the outdoor restrooms.
- Dogs are permitted in designated areas only: On The Piazza and immediate surrounding lawn, along brick path connecting Piazza to the Stark Parks Trail and on The Still House front porch (not the cigar bar). Dogs are not permitted in the Vineyard, around the Pavilion, Marketplace, Bistro, Villas, Crush House or any other areas not listed.
- Owners are responsible for the behavior of their dogs. Only socially friendly dogs should be brought to GV. Aggressive or disruptive dogs (including excessive barking) will be asked to leave the property.
- Be aware of and sensitive to other guests as to not disrupt their enjoyment of the property.
- No female dogs in heat.
- Dogs must be current with vaccinations and owner may be asked for documentation.
- No outside food, treats or toys. Limited dog treats will be made available with owner permission. Water bowls will be available.
- Please keep dogs off all furniture.
- No dog grooming, training, or other organized play while visiting.
Owners are legally responsible for their dogs & any injuries caused by them while on property at Gervasi Vineyard.