Become a member and be rewarded!
We value our loyal customers, and the GV Club gives us an opportunity to THANK YOU!
By joining The GV Club, members gain exclusive access to Gervasi Vineyard news, invitations to select events, promotional discounts, and access to select wines. Additionally, GV Club members have the opportunity to participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program (details below). Participation is optional, but if elected, you’ll earn rewards based on dollars spent.
GV Club Member Benefits Include:
- Invitation to members-only events
- Discounted pricing on select special events
- Exclusive or first access to select wines and special gift packages
- A subscription to Gervasi’s eNewsletter
- Loyalty Rewards Program (optional, see below)
Loyalty Rewards Program
Loyalty Rewards members earn one point for each dollar spent on food or merchandise at The Bistro, The Crush House, The Still House, The Piazza, The Marketplace or The Twisted Olive (located in Green, OH). Points accrue automatically, but you must present your card at the time of your visit. Simply present your Loyalty Rewards card to a GV staff member, and we will take care of the rest. Rewards can be redeemed on a future purchase at any participating GV Destination venue.
- Receive a $5 reward just for signing up! (Reward will be added to your card approximately 24 hours after registration is complete.)
- Earn a $10 reward for every 500 points accrued.
- Earn DOUBLE POINTS for all Monday-Thursday purchases.
How to Enroll
- Ask for your Loyalty Rewards card at your next visit to Gervasi Vineyard or The Twisted Olive. The card can be used on the same day it is received, but you will not be able to redeem points until the card is properly registered.
- Register your card at www5.myicard.net. Balance inquiries can also be made at this site by logging into your account.
Loyalty Rewards Points cannot be awarded or redeemed for alcohol, tax, gratuity, gift card purchases, overnight stays, facility rental fees, any private event (including those in The Pavilion, The Villa Grande, The Bistro, The Crush House or The Twisted Olive), GV special events, any ticketed event (including Cucina classes) or food and beverage carts. Carryout orders, online purchases and property-wide promotions are excluded from the rewards program.
GV Club & Loyalty Rewards FAQs
Can I be a GV Club Member and not participate in the Loyalty Rewards program?
Yes, the Loyalty Rewards program is optional for GV Club Members but not required to receive the other benefits.
What does it cost to join?
How do I take advantage of the discounted event tickets, special promotions, and other exclusive benefits?
Look for our weekly eNewsletter highlighting these opportunities. Invitations, instructions and discount codes will be provided in these emails.
How can I check my card balance?
Log into your account at www5.myicard.net.
The website keeps saying my card number is invalid. What should I do?
If you are using an Internet Explorer browser, we have found that sometimes the site works better with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You can try using one of those browsers instead or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your card number as well as the following information: Full Name, Address, Phone Number, Birthday (m/d/y). We are happy to assist you in registering your card.
Do points or rewards expire?
Rewards do not expire. Points expire 1 year from issue date.
What happens if I lose my card?
A new card can be issued for future participation but points or reward balances cannot be reissued or replaced.
How do I get credit for my purchases?
Present your card at each eligible visit to a GV staff member, and they will swipe your card into the system to register your points for that visit.
Can I get credit for a visit where I forgot my card?
YES! At the time of purchase, you may provide the phone number registered to the card and earn points without having your card with you.