GV Brand Promise
Mask wearing is no longer required of guests and staff. Those who choose to wear masks are welcome to do so. We will return to standard occupancy limits in all outlets. Our commitment to cleanliness remains paramount for our guests. All of our restaurants, venues and guest suites will continue to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to align with public safety standards and best practices.
CLEANING & SANITATION PROTOCOLS / VENTILATION
- Enhanced sanitation protocols are in place in compliance with state, local and CDC guidelines for back of house/food processing as well as front of house operations.
- Regular sanitation of high contact areas (with EPA approved disinfectant) including but not limited to: counter tops, tables, chairs, and public restrooms.
- Sanitation stations, including hand sanitizer, are available for guests at each restaurant and venue throughout the property. We encourage guests to sanitize often while visiting the estate.
- We have installed Modular Ionization Air Purification Devices that purify indoor air by reducing airborne particulates, odors, pollen, and pathogens such as mold, viruses, and bacteria. This additional layer of protection has been installed in all of our restaurants, event, and retail spaces (Bistro, Crush House, Still House, Villa Grande, Marketplace and Twisted Olive).
- All Gervasi Vineyard and Twisted Olive facilities have modern commercial ventilation systems that bring in 30-40% fresh air at all times into the building. Our systems are set up to exceed the minimum fresh air requirements.
- The Hotel (Villas and Casa) heating/cooling systems are designed so that EACH SUITE has its own independent ventilation system.
VILLA & CASA SUITE PROTOCOLS
GV Destinations follows the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Stay Safe program – a commitment to enhanced cleaning measures and safety guidelines that help us meet and exceed the concerns created by the pandemic for the overall safety of our guests and employees. Stay Safe was created in accordance with guidance issued by public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Dual Step Cleaning Process
Step 1) the entire suite is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized together.
Step 2) ALL surfaces (with special attention to the high touch points) are sanitized using a CDC approved cleaner.
10 High-Touch, Deep Clean Areas in Your Suite
- 1. Switches & Electronic Controls – Lights, lamps, switches and electronic controls
- 2. Handles & Knobs – Doors, closets, drawers, furniture knobs and drapery pull handles
- 3. Major Bathroom Surfaces – Toilet handles and seats, splash walls, shower/tub controls and sink faucets
- 4. Climate Control Panels
- 5. Telephones, Remote Controls & Clocks – Handsets, dial pads and function buttons
- 6. Bed & Bedding – Bed linens, pillowcases and sheets
- 7. Bath Amenities – Individual amenities, tissue boxes, soap dishes, amenity trays and hair dryer
- 8. Hard Surfaces – Tables, desks, nightstands and floor
- 9. Closet Goods – Iron, safe handle and keypad
- 10. In-Room Food & Beverage – Cutlery, glassware, ice buckets, minibars and coffeemaker
- All linens, towels and laundry are washing in accordance with CDC guidelines, including washing them with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The Villas and Casa heating/cooling systems are designed so that EACH SUITE has its own independent ventilation system.
- A deluxe Italian continental breakfast is delivered outside of your suite each day. This can be delivered contact-free upon request at check-in. Breakfast may be enjoyed in your suite or on the adjoining patio.
- Only disposable condiments are utilized in the suites.
- Housekeeping staff does not enter guest suites during their stay unless specifically requested/approved by the guest.