GV Destinations’ Response to Coronavirus
March 19, 2020 UPDATE
Carryout/Delivery Safety Measures
GV Destinations is fully committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff in response to the coronavirus pandemic. For weeks we have required staff presenting any symptoms of illness to remain at home, and we have been implementing expanded sanitation in compliance with the CDC and ServSafe recommendations and guidelines. We remain steadfast and fully engaged in these efforts now with our carryout and delivery programs. Additionally, we’ve further reinforced diligent temperature checks by all employees in response to the Governor’s 3/18/20 recommendation.
See March 12 update below for further details on sanitation and proper food handling.
MARCH 17, 2020 UPDATE
The Marketplace Closed
As we continue to evaluate operational procedures in response to the government’s recommendations, we have decided to close The Marketplace until further notice. The safety of our guests and staff remains our priority during these unprecedented times.
NEW! Family Style Carryout & Delivery
Enjoy some of your GV favorites at home family style!
- Call 330-497-1000, ext 122 to place your order, available 7 days per week
- Order before 11am for lunch pick up/delivery
- Order before 3pm for dinner pick up/delivery
- Orders can be placed up to 72 hours in advance
- Allow 2 hours for food to be prepared fresh
- Payment is required at time of ordering
- Food can be ready hot or cold if you chose to heat later (please designate)
- Pick-Up for Carryout Orders at THE VILLA GRANDE at Gervasi Vineyard
Delivery Guidelines (10 mile radius)
- $30 Minimum for Delivery
- $5 delivery to support driver
Our wines and spirits are also available for carry out or delivery and can be added to your order!
We will continue to offer carryout and delivery at The Crush House and The Twisted Olive in addition to family style meals at The Villa Grande.
MARCH 15, 2020 UPDATE
In response to Governor DeWine’s announcement today that mandates all restaurants, bars, and event centers close, GV Destinations has closed our dine-in options for The Bistro, Crush House, Still House, Twisted Olive and Villa Grande Events outlets.
CARRY OUT AND DELIVERY OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE! See details below!
The Villa Grande and Casa hotels will REMAIN OPEN until further notice. Breakfast service will continue and room service delivery is available (see below).
The Marketplace will also remain OPEN until further notice 11-6pm Tuesday through Sunday.
Gervasi Vineyard EXPANDED Carry Out/Delivery
- Featuring the Crush House Menu, carry out is available 11am-7pm, 7 days a week
- Delivery is available in 10 mile radius, $5 delivery fee for the driver, min. $30 order
- Call 330-497-1000, option 5 to place your order
The Twisted Olive Carry Out/Delivery
- Online carry out ordering is available 11am-7pm, 7 days a week
- Delivery is available in 10 mile radius, $5 delivery for the driver, min. $30 order
- To order by phone, call 330-899-0550
Let us do the cooking!!
Hotel and Event Rescheduling – Due to the unprecedented immediate closure of restaurants and private events ordered by the state of Ohio, hotel and private event guests can reschedule their hotel stay or private event through Dec 30, 2021 for any available date without penalty or additional premium (i.e. a weekday or winter stay can be scheduled for the summer/weekend for no additional cost, 2 night minimums will also be waived). Anyone who wishes to cancel their hotel stay or event can do so but they should expect an extended delay in their refund.
Our Guest Services Team and Event Sales Teams are inundated with calls at this time, we appreciate your patience in allowing us to take care of each guest.
In recent weeks we’ve shared with you our commitment to keeping you safe as you visited our facilities, now we are faced with the unprecedented challenge of closing temporarily which is has a tremendous impact on our staff and our business. We THANK YOU in advance for staying the course, supporting our carry out and delivery options, and visiting the Hotel and Marketplace.
We will keep you updated with changes as they unfold.
MARCH 12, 2020 UPDATE
GV Destinations’ (Gervasi Vineyard and The Twisted Olive) Response to Coronavirus
As developments continue to unfold with the Coronavirus, GV Destinations continues to closely monitor and respond according to CDC, Ohio Department of Health, ServSafe/Industry and Government recommendations and requirements. We are fully committed to the safety and well-being of our guests, staff and community and will remain diligent in our efforts to protect everyone that visits our restaurants, hotel, and other facilities.
In addition to our standard daily facility sanitation processes and food safety practices we have implemented extra precautionary measures including increased frequency and expanded sanitation procedures. These include but are not limited to:
- Increased sanitation of door handles, railings, counters, restrooms, and other public and staff touch points in all outlets
- Increased hand washing and sanitation station locations and frequency
- Enhanced sanitization processes for handling of hotel and restaurant supplies
- Vigilance with all ServSafe policies for proper food handling. Each outlet has multiple ServSafe certified staff already in place.
- Hotel Housekeeping practices are fully CDC compliant with expanded disinfecting procedures and frequency for maximal guest room preparedness. Additionally, housekeeping staff have escalated personal sanitation practices for handwashing, cleaning of uniforms, etc.
- GV Destinations has fully implemented disinfecting and sanitizing products that are effective for the Coronavirus in all outlets.
- First come first serve seating areas like bars, community tables, and open tables will require hosted seating to ensure the area has been properly sanitized after the last guest.
Additionally, we will remain diligent with requiring staff presenting with any symptoms of illness to remain at home. We request that our guests follow the same vigilance and not visit if you suspect being ill.
In response to the recommendations of our local and state government officials and our commitment to protecting the community, GV Destinations will be canceling all Gervasi Sponsored Public events through April 10th (private events will continue at the discretion of the host customer). We understand and share the disappointment this causes and appreciate your understanding. We will issue refunds for all ticketed events listed below and reschedule them where possible (please allow 7 days for refunds to be processed). Follow our website, social media, and eblasts for additional information for these and future events:
The following events are canceled at this time:
- All public and private winery and distillery tours through April 10th
- All ticketed Winery Pairings and Distillery Tasting Tours through April 10th
- All public Cucina Cooking Classes through April 10th
- March 16th Diamond Anniversary Celebration at the Bistro
- March 20th Mixed Lounge Event at the Still House
- March 22nd Solera Wine Release Event in the Crush House
- March 22nd Wedding Tasting at the Villa Grande
- March 28th Diamond Anniversary Chocolate Stroll on the main Gervasi Vineyard Property
- March 31st GV Craft Beer Tasting in the Crush House
- April 1st Hiring Open House at the Twisted Olive
- April 2nd Hiring Open House at Gervasi Vineyard
- April 4th Meet the Easter Bunny Event at the Twisted Olive (the restaurant WILL be open standard hours)
- April 7th Twisted Tuesday Hoppin’ Frog Event in the Pub
At this time, all of our outlets will continue to operate our standard business hours. Our staff is ready to serve you and we welcome your visit and thank you for your trust in our commitment to protect you. Should you prefer to stay home and would like us to do the cooking, we have carry-out options to offer. The Twisted Olive will soon have online ordering available with guest pick up. During this limited time The Crush House and Bistro will offer carry out service through phone orders and guest pick up (330-497-1000).
If any customer has a private event scheduled with us in the near future and would like to postpone, please contact our Event Sales Department and we will happily work with you to reschedule.
We will continue to monitor developments and information from government and health agencies and we will remain diligent in our response and will share updates through our website, social media, and eblasts accordingly.
We are committed to doing what we can to protect our guests, staff, and our community. We thank you for your loyal support and trust in us as we all navigate these challenging times.