GV Brand Promise
Our Response to Coronavirus
Our commitment to safety and cleanliness is paramount for our guests. All of our restaurants, venues and guest suites have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to align with new public safety standards and best practices. All public spaces have been fully reconfigured to ensure all social distancing guidelines are met.
For the safety of all our guests and staff, the following protocols are in place in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
OHIO STATEWIDE MASK ORDER
- The State of Ohio has mandated that Facial Coverings are required (over nose and mouth) at ALL TIMES:
- In any indoor location that is not a residence
- Outdoors and unable to maintain 6’ or more distancing from individuals who are not from the same household
- When seated and actively consuming food or beverage in a restaurant or bar
- The individual is under 10 years of age
- A medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that contraindicates a facial covering.
- A person is seeking to communicate with a person who is hearing impaired or with other disability that requires that seeing the mouth is essential to communication.
- Signage is placed throughout the property indicated the requirement to wear a mask.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- Please DO NOT visit if you are experiencing respiratory symptoms of cough/shortness of breath OR have a fever.
- Guests demonstrating symptoms will be politely asked to leave the building/property and advised to contact their health provider.
- For a full list of COVID-19 symptoms please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention >
- Employees are educated on COVID-19 and all guest protocols and procedures.
- Employee wellness checks and temperature checks are being performed daily prior to the start of their shift. Employees are instructed not to come to work if feeling sick and are sent home if they begin to feel ill while at work.
- All employees will wear masks (required) and gloves (where appropriate for tasks) as required by State directives and CDC guidelines.
- Employees will diligently follow sanitation protocols, including frequent hand washing, throughout your stay and dining experience.
- Use of disposable menus, salt/pepper/condiments, select service wares, and placemats (where applicable) are being utilized for added safety.
- Expect contact free check presentation and tipping practices.
CLEANING & SANITATION PROTOCOLS / VENTILATION
- Enhanced sanitation protocols are in place in compliance with state, local and CDC guidelines for back of house/food processing as well as front of house operations.
- Frequent sanitation of high contact areas (with EPA approved disinfectant) including but not limited to: counter tops, tables, chairs, and public restrooms.
- Dedicated staff are assigned these tasks on a regular schedule per shift.
- Multiple sanitation stations, including hand sanitizer, are available for guests at each restaurant and venue throughout the property. We encourage guests to sanitize often while visiting the estate.
- We have installed Modular Ionization Air Purification Devices that purify indoor air by reducing airborne particulates, odors, pollen, and pathogens such as mold, viruses, and bacteria. This additional layer of protection has been installed in all of our restaurants, event, and retail spaces (Bistro, Crush House, Still House, Villa Grande, Marketplace and Twisted Olive).
- All Gervasi Vineyard and Twisted Olive facilities have modern commercial ventilation systems that bring in 30-40% fresh air at all times into the building. Our systems are set up to exceed the minimum fresh air requirements.
- The Hotel (Villas and Casa) heating/cooling systems are designed so that EACH SUITE has its own independent ventilation system.
SOCIAL & PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Social distancing guidelines require a minimum of six feet between guests. Floorplans in the restaurants, patios and other venues have been revised to accommodate social distancing. All tables and furniture have been positioned to comply with the social distancing protocols.
- Where social distancing is not possible transparent shields/barriers have been added in our restaurants to provide a safe barrier between parties.
- Please COMPLY with all social distancing protocols and adhere to signage and markings on the ground throughout the entire property, including but not limited to: spacing of tables, limitations of guests per table, total occupancy limitations, spacing in lobbies and restrooms, etc.
- Entrances to each restaurant and venue on property is controlled by staff to ensure lobbies remain safe and our facility is in compliance with total occupancy limitations.
- Staff is physically distancing in back of house areas for the overall safety of our staff and guests.
VILLA & CASA SUITE PROTOCOLS
GV Destinations follows the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Stay Safe program – a commitment to enhanced cleaning measures and safety guidelines that help us meet and exceed the concerns created by the pandemic for the overall safety of our guests and employees. Stay Safe was created in accordance with guidance issued by public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Dual Step Cleaning Process
Step 1) the entire suite is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized together.
Step 2) ALL surfaces (with special attention to the high touch points) are sanitized using a CDC approved cleaner.
10 High-Touch, Deep Clean Areas in Your Suite
- 1. Switches & Electronic Controls – Lights, lamps, switches and electronic controls
- 2. Handles & Knobs – Doors, closets, drawers, furniture knobs and drapery pull handles
- 3. Major Bathroom Surfaces – Toilet handles and seats, splash walls, shower/tub controls and sink faucets
- 4. Climate Control Panels
- 5. Telephones, Remote Controls & Clocks – Handsets, dial pads and function buttons
- 6. Bed & Bedding – Bed linens, pillowcases and sheets
- 7. Bath Amenities – Individual amenities, tissue boxes, soap dishes, amenity trays and hair dryer
- 8. Hard Surfaces – Tables, desks, nightstands and floor
- 9. Closet Goods – Iron, safe handle and keypad
- 10. In-Room Food & Beverage – Cutlery, glassware, ice buckets, minibars and coffeemaker
- All linens, towels and laundry are washing in accordance with CDC guidelines, including washing them with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Removal of any additional pillows, blankets, décor, brochures and magazines
- The Villas and Casa heating/cooling systems are designed so that EACH SUITE has its own independent ventilation system.
- A deluxe Italian continental breakfast is delivered (touchless) outside of your suite each day. Breakfast may be enjoyed in your suite or on the adjoining patio.
- Individual Keurig Brewing Systems are placed in each guest suite for coffee and tea service.
- Only disposable condiments are utilized in the suites
- Remove and replace all glassware, silverware, plates (regardless of use) on a daily breakfast.
- Housekeeping staff does not enter guest suites during their stay unless specifically requested/approved by the guest.
We are fully committed to your safety and appreciate your support and compliance with these protocols. We look forward to providing an outstanding experience while you are visiting us.
We appreciate your trust and support. ENJOY YOUR VISIT!
In our pursuit of excellence, we pledge to implement best
practices as outlined by the state of Ohio and the following:
Click each logo for details.