Our Response to Coronavirus
Gervasi Vineyard and The Twisted Olive are now open, and we can’t wait to serve you!
For the safety of all our guests and staff, the following protocols are in place in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- DO NOT VISIT if you are experiencing respiratory symptoms of cough/shortness of breath OR a fever. Per State directives, masks are recommended.
- Guests demonstrating symptoms will be asked to leave the building/property and advised to contact their health provider.
- Staff wellness checks are being performed daily.
- PLEASE COMPLY with all social distancing protocols and adhere to signage and markings throughout the entire property.
- Examples – Spacing of tables, limitations of guests per table, total occupancy limitations, spacing in lobbies and restrooms, etc.
- FACILITY ENTRANCES are controlled by staff to ensure lobbies remain safe and facility is in compliance with total occupancy limitations.
- Staff will be wearing masks (required) and gloves (where appropriate for tasks) as required by State directives and CDC guidelines.
- Staff will be diligently following sanitation protocols throughout your dining experience.
- Use of disposable menus, salt/pepper/condiments, select service wares, and placemats (where applicable) are being utilized for added safety.
- Expect contact free check presentation and tipping practices.
- Enhanced sanitation protocols are in place in compliance with State/Local and CDC guidelines for back of house/food processing and front of house operations
- These include but are not limited to: Frequent sanitation of high contact areas, tables/chairs, restrooms. Dedicated staff are assigned these tasks on a regular schedule per shift.
- Sanitation stations are available to guests at each venue.
We are fully committed to your safety and appreciate your support and compliance with these protocols. We look forward to providing an outstanding experience while you are visiting us.
We appreciate your trust and support. ENJOY YOUR VISIT!
The Ohio Restaurant Promise
To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other. (Click image to enlarge)
In our pursuit of excellence, we pledge to implement best practices as outlined by the state of Ohio. (Click below for details.)