The Piazza is closed for tonight due to the weather forecast, Tuesday September 4th. There are still reservations available for The Bistro. To check availability and make reservations click here or call 330.497.1000, option 2.
The Piazza will plan to open tomorrow at 11:30am for lunch, weather permitting. We will announce on our website if anything changes.