• The Almost Vegetarian Tourist: Saturday, May 5, 11AM-2PM
Take a flavorful tour of the rich world of vegetarian-and almost vegetarian-cuisine with Chef Carla Snyder and learn delicious ways to incorporate more veggies, grains, and legumes in your cooking.
• Whole Wheat Bread for Beginners: Sunday, May 6, 11AM-2PM
Learn how to easily make full-flavored, healthy whole grain breads like Seven Grain Bread and Sunflower Whole Wheat Bread in your own kitchen from chef and artisan baker Kathy Lehr.
• A Celebration of Strawberries: Saturday, May 12, 11AM-2PM
Celebrate spring-and Mothers' Day, if you like-with a mouthwatering feast full of all things strawberry with Chef Jennifer Wolfe Webb.
• Grilling 101: Wednesday, May 16, 6-9PM (Only 1 spot left!)
Get a jumpstart on grilling season by perfecting your techniques so that whatever recipe you tackle over the flame will turn out perfectly. Taught by grill master and chef Marilou Suszko.
• Demystifying Wine Tasting: Thursday, May 17, 7-9PM
Explore the process of using your senses to fully taste and evaluate wine with instructor Todd Steiner, wine consultant and leader of the enology program at Ohio State University.
• Main Dish Salads: Sunday, May 20, 11AM-2PM
Chef Victoria Todd-Smith will show you how to take advantage of fresh spring and summer produce to create delicious salads worthy of center stage at your table.
• Mediterranean Cuisine 2: Monday, May 21, 6:30-9:30PM
Explore the hearty, rustic cuisine and simple, time tested cooking methods of the countries surrounding the sparkling blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea with Chef Matthew Ridgway.
• Home Winemaking Boot Camp: Thursday, May 24, 7-9PM
Do you love wine and think about making your own? This class with Gervasi winemaker Andy Codispoti will answer your questions and cover the essentials in getting started or refining your process for making wine at home.
Click the links above for more details and to register for each class.