June 23, 2016 |
Tuesdays' Pups on the Piazza
We have some new guests joining us on the Piazza this summer! We had our first ever Pups on the Piazza evening June 21st and it was a HUGE success! Now, every Tuesday from now until the end of the summer, Gervasi Vineyard welcomes guests to bring their dogs to the Piazza. Enjoy al fresco dining along with your furry companion! We appreciate your interest and cooperation in advance and ask that you please review our Pups on the Piazza Guidelines.
- Dogs are permitted on the Piazza Tuesdays only.
- Dogs MUST be on leash at all times and attended by owner.
- Owner MUST clean up droppings of dog utilizing bags (some provided) and dispose at the dumping station located near the outdoor restrooms.
- Dogs permitted in designated areas only: On the Piazza and immediate surrounding lawn and along brick path connecting Piazza to the Stark Parks Trail. Dogs are not permitted in the Vineyard, around the Pavilion, Marketplace, Bistro, Villas, Crush House or any other areas not listed.
- Owners are responsible for behavior of dogs. Only socially friendly dogs should be brought to GV. Aggressive or disruptive dogs (including excessive barking) will be asked to leave the property.
- Be aware and sensitive to other guests as to not disrupt them also enjoying the property.
- No female dogs in heat.
- Dogs must be current with vaccinations and owner may be asked for documentation.
- No outside food, treats, or toys. Limited dog treats will be made available with owner permission. Water bowls will be available.
- No dog grooming, training, or other organized play while visiting.
Owners are legally responsible for their dogs & any injuries caused by them while on property at Gervasi Vineyard.
Hope to see you and your dog on the Piazza on Tuesday's!